Thursday, September 6, 2018

Introduction

Hello everyone! My name is Hannah Zimmer and I'm excited to be a part of this class this semester! I'm a freshman at UT who is currently undecided, but I'm planning on transferring into the musical theater program via audition. Acting is my specialty, but I quite enjoy singing too. My feet weren't meant for dancing but boy do I try.

Some of my talents include:
  • crying at everything
  • never leaving my house
  • saying sarcastic things and making bullet-pointed lists about myself in the hopes that 0.2 people will find me funny
  • repeatedly getting mistaken as male in public
  • quoting vines and presenting myself as a nuisance to those around me
pictured: the yaadas crest corner pole, a replica totem pole at the sitka national historical park in sitka, alaska
also pictured: me

























     thanks for coming to my TED talk

1 comment:

  1. Hello I wanted to say that I really love your blog theme and that your TED Talk was amazing 12/10 relatable

    ReplyDelete